We are looking forward to seeing you at our Texas RUF Fall Conference this coming weekend! Because of the ongoing reality of COVID, especially with the rapidly spreading Delta variant, we are employing some necessary COVID protocols. These will serve to help keep us all safe, as well as adhere to the policies of both T Bar M Camp and our respective Universities. Here are the policies and protocols for the weekend:
– We are strongly recommending that unvaccinated students get tested before coming, regardless of symptoms. Your schools typically offer testing for free.
– If you begin showing any symptoms of Covid or test positive this week, please do not come. Talk to your Campus Minister about getting your conference fee refunded.
– T Bar M requires that you sign a health waiver upon arrival, stating that you are symptom free. If you are experiencing any typical Covid symptoms, you will not be allowed to stay.
– According to T Bar M’s policy if a student becomes symptomatic they will need to leave the camp. In addition, those with whom you rode will also need to leave due to possible symptomatic spread.
– We are requiring that face coverings must be worn in all our large gathering spaces, regardless of vaccination status. Please bring one with you. We will also have some extras on hand throughout the weekend.
We want this weekend to be as safe and enjoyable as possible for everyone. If you have any further questions or concerns please speak with your Campus Minister. Thank you for your cooperation!